FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors of accepted papers should submit the camera-ready version of
their papers through
the electronic submission system by July 30.
Final submission checklist:
- Make sure your paper has been prepared using the official ACL style files
- If your submission was accepted as a long paper then your final paper
must be limited to 8 pages including references, with an additional 2
pages allowed for screen shots, extended data or annotation examples,
etc. The additional 2 pages may not be used for extra details on the
study results nor for references.
- If your submission was accepted as a short paper or as a demo
description, your final paper must be limited to 4 pages in total
- Important: If you have changed the title, the list of authors, and/or
the abstract of your paper, please send an email to
program-chairs[at]sigdial.org with the updated information. Otherwise
your paper will not appear correctly in the programme nor the proceedings.
- Copyright form: The electronic submission system will ask you to
upload a signed, scanned copy of the copyright release form, which you
can obtain from here in
Before signing and uploading the form, please confirm with your
co-authors (and, if applicable, your and their employers) that they
authorize you to sign on their behalf.
Thanks for submitting to SIGDIAL 2010!